BE2M31CZS / BE5B31CZS / AE2M99CZS - Digital Signal Processing
Winter semestr 2017/2018
Lectures and seminars:
Petr Pollák, room 462,
E-mail: pollak at fel.cvut.cz
timetable for the course - Lectures followed by the exercise are in
the room 402.
BE2M31CZS / BE5B31CZS / AE2M99CZS
at CTU FEE Moodle (authorized access)
Required input knowledge:
Basics of signal and system theory
Ability of simple programming
Conditions of subject passing:
- The work at seminars within semester is classified by the maximum
amount of 40 points and it is the first part of final subject-pass
- Minimum amount of points from semester required to obtain the assessment is 20.
- It is not possible to pass exam without the assessment.
- The exam consists of short test from basic knowledges classified
by maximum 60 points which is followed by
brief oral discussion.
Final classification is given by following table according to the official Study
and Exam Rules for Students of CTU where number of points is given by
the sum of points for semester work (40 points) and exam test (60 points).
|Classification Degree ECTS
- When written part of the exam is classified by less than 30 points,
the exam result is F independently of the classification of semester
- Oral part is based on the correction and a check of answers in
written test (student should be able to explain your answers) or
possibly on additional questions from other subject topics when a
student wants to obtain better classification degree.
- It is possible to correct the classification degree obtained on
the basis of points from semester and test by one degree in up
direction or by unlimited number of degrees in descending direction.
Please, send me a mail in the case of any problem with this page
to the address
pollak at fel.cvut.cz