Definition of HMM model for a sequence of 5 isolated vowels
- Create "structure/cell" variable as the definition of left-right
HMM model without skips for an utterance containing
5 isolated digits separated by speech paus, i.e. structure
variable as follows :
- hmm.states ... number of HMM states,
- hmm.b ... array of GMM models with the
length related to the number of states (ATTENTION - it must be a cell array),
- hmm.a ... trnasient matrix related to the
number of states.
- Compute emitted probability for particular states of defined
HMM-model using parameters saved in defined structure variable defining HMM
model when an utterance a sequence of isolated vowels P0, P1
or P2. Save all computed probabilities into the matrix with
number of rows related to number of features vectors (i.e. number
of short-time frames) for the analyzed utternace. Column number will
be related to the number of states of given HMM model.
- 2nd checked result (1 point):
Display for avialable data:
- time dependancy of emitted probability for the
1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th and 10th HMM state and for the sequence AEIOU (utterance P0).
- observe also these time dependencies of emitted probability
for the same HMM model and for the sequences UOIEA (utterance P1) and
IUAOE (utterance P2) respectively.
HOMEWORK NEEDED for the NEXT SEMINAR