BE2M31CZS,BE5B31CZS,AE2M99CZS - Digital Signal Processing - LECTURES
Winter semestr 2017/2018
Program for the semester:
- Introduction to the Course. [Tu - 3 Oct 2017]
Basic properties of digital signals.
- Time domain signal characteristics [Tu - 10 Oct 2017]
Auto-correlation and cross-correlation function.
- Fourier transform of discrete signals. [Tu - 17 Oct 2017]
DTFT and DFT - basic properties. Computation algorithms - FFT, DFT of real sequence.
- Spectral Analysis of Stochastic and Non-Stationary
Signals [Tu - 24 Oct 2017]
Short-time and long-time characteristics. Power spectrum. PSD - Power Spectral Density.
Signal periodicity in frequency domain.
- Signal and system representation in time and Z-domain.
[Tu - 31 Oct 2017]
Z-transform. Difference equation. Impulse response and transfer function.
- System discretization. Relationship between analog
s-domain and discrete z-domain.
[Tu - 7 Nov 2017]
- Digital Filtering II - IIR filters [Tu - 14 Nov 2017]
Approximations. Properties. IIR filter design in MATLAB.
- Digital filtering I - FIR filters. [Tu - 21 Nov 2017]
Properties. FIR filter design techniques, theory and
realization in MATLAB. Comparison of IIR and
FIR filters. Quantization in digital systems.
- Special digital filters. [Tu - 28 Nov 2017]
- Digital filtering in frequency-domain. [Tu - 5 Dec 2017]
Implementation of linear an cyclic convolution.
Processing of long signals. OLS and OLA techniques
- Frequency-domain processing of long signals using
general window. [Tu - 12 Dec 2017]
Implementation of linear an cyclic convolution. Techniques of spectral masking, weighting, subtraction.
- Basics of Multi-Band signal Processing [Tu - 19 Dec 2017]
Filter banks, decimation, interpolation.
- Basics of parametric methods of signal processing. [Tu
- 2 Jan 2018]
Linear prediction. Spectral analysis based on LPC.
- Hilbert transform. Instantaneous envelope. Demodulation. [Tu - 9 Jan 2018]
Please, send me a mail in the case of any problem with this page
to the address
pollak at fel.cvut.cz