DSP - Task6 - Correlation analysis
EVALUATION OF CORRELATION (AUTOCORRELATION) COEFFICIENTS
- Evaluation of autocorrelation coefficients
- Use function xcorr for evaluation of autocorrelation coeffiecients fo the signal!
- Discuss the results for biased and unbiased estimation of autocorrelation function.
SIGNAL TO PROCESSING:
- rectangular signal - generated by function ones
- white noise - generated by function randn
- sinusoidal - generated by function sin
- voiced speech vm0.bin - fs = 16 kHz
- Smooted estimation of PSD using Wiener-Chinchin Theorem.
- Periodicity in the signal - estimation of fundamental frequency (fundamental period) of voiced speech
- Detection of a delay between two correlated signal
Back to Digital Signal Processing - Home page
This page was created
Thu Nov 23 09:24:51 CET 2000