OLA - Algorithm for Segmentation and Syntesis for Real-Time Processing in Frequency Domain (OverLap-and-Add)
GUIDELINES for an implementation MATLAB - basic steps:
- Generation of weighting window.
- Evaluation of the number of processed windows.
- Evaluation of the length of output signal and generation of zero output sequence.
- Main cycle for processing of i-th frame (i.e. frame selection, processing, adding to output sequence)
- Correction with respect to unitary gain of the system.
- Use short simple signal for algorithm evaluation:
a) sinus, f=100Hz, fs=8000Hz, duration 0.25s
b) vm0.bin - short part of voiced vowel (2000 samples, fs = 16 kHz)
- Use Hamming window, 50% overlapping, suitable window length
- See processed input and output signal in MATLABu (sinus, vm0.bin)