DSP - Task3 - Noise Suppression Using Spectral Subtraction
- Spectral subtraction
- Add random white noise (function randn) to signal s0001.bin with SNR = 0 dB. Observe its influence in the spectrum of the signal.
- Use spectral subtraction (with
OLA method for the segmentation of the signal) for additive noise suppression.
- Principles of spectral subtraction:
- modification of magnitude spectrum of the processed frame (what should be subtracted ??)
- usage of phase of input noisy frame for inverse DFT
- elimination of negative values fo magnitude spectrum after subtraction
SIGNAL TO PROCESSING:
Back to Digital Signal Processing - Home page
This page was created Thu Oct 26 09:56:01 CEST 2000