BE2M31DSPA - Digital Signal Processing
Winter semestr 2022/2023
Lectures and seminars:
Petr Pollák, room 462,
E-mail: pollak at fel.cvut.cz
timetable for the course - Lectures followed by the exercise are in
the room 362.
at CTU FEE Moodle (authorized access)
ATTENTION! - Teaching organization may change based on restrictions due to COVID-19 pandemic!
Please, follow :
- general arrangements defined at Faculty WEB page Coronavirus - summary information of CTU FEE
- arrangements related to our subject -
Changes in teaching of BE2M31DSPA
Required input knowledge:
Basics of signal and system theory
Ability of simple programming
Conditions of subject passing:
The subject is closed with the assessment and the exam. The final classfication is composed from the classification of the work during the semester as well as from the classification of knowledge presented at the exam.
- The evaluation of the work during the semester in total
amount of 40 points.
- 30 points can be obtained on the basis of several short tests (the date will be annonced in advance at lectures, seminars, as well as at subject WEB-pages). Test can be written in other date only exceptionally and from very serious reasons only.
- 10 points can be obtained on the basis of active participation at seminars. A point is deducted for each unexcused absence and also for significant passivity at the seminar.
- The minimum amount of points from semester required to obtain the
assessment is 20.
- It is not possible to pass the exam without the assessment.
- The exam starts by written part consisting of short test from basic knowledge which is classified by maximum 60 points.
- The classification of the exam is automatically F (Failed) independently on the amount of points obtained from the semester if a student obtains less then 30 points from written part of the exam.
The classification after the written part of the exam is given by the following table according to the official Study
and Exam Rules for Students of CTU where total number of points is given by
the sum of points from semester work (maximum 40 points) and from written part of the exam (maximum 60 points).
|Classification Degree ECTS
- Oral part is not manadatory and it is based typically on the correction and a check of answers in
written test (student should be able to explain your answers) or
possibly on additional questions from other subject topics when a
student wants to obtain better classification degree.
- The oral part can be required by the teacher, especially in the case of any doubts about student answers presented in the written test.
- It is possible to correct the classification degree obtained on
the basis of points from semester and test by one degree in up
direction or by unlimited number of degrees in descending direction.
Please, send me a mail in the case of any problem with this page
to the address
pollak at fel.cvut.cz